Saturday, March 28, 2009

Adee Dances!

Last night Ben and I went down to Firth to watch Adee dance in the Cougarette Cavalcade!  She was such a cutie!  I wish I'd gotten a picture of her in her little yellow and pink sparkly costume.  Adee's routine had some fancy turns and some groovy moves and Adee made sure the other girls around her got in their correct positions!  

Later in the program they had a dance contest for kids 5 and under.  Kids who participated got candy.  When Beckham heard that he wanted to go right down.  His dancing included running out on the floor with the rest of the kids, running back to me when the music started, and then running back out on the floor when it was time to get the candy!  He's so funny!!  

Then Adee got to show her stuff again in the older kids dance contest!  Way to go, Girl!  

The program also included a Cougarette Alumni Drill Down.  I messed up pretty quickly last night, but this is a picture of me just after winning the 2A division drill down at Pacific North West Dance Competition in Boise my senior year!

No comments: