Saturday, February 28, 2009

More pictures of Julia!


First of all thanks to everyone who helped with Julia's blessing lunch!  It was fun to see Ross an Shannon!   It had been a while!  This first picture Julia with her cousins on the other side after Cody's blessing.  Going left to right they are Damien (born in October), Anna (born November 8), Julia (born November 25), and Cody (born December 29)


Here is Julia getting a bath!  We have a picture of her not so covered up, but I don't think Ben would like it if I put that one on!  She likes her baths for the most part but usually starts crying when we get her out!  
I think I was trying to get a picture of her smiling.  She smiles a lot, but as soon as I get out the camera she stops and seems more interested in the shiny object in front of her.  This is as close as I can get.
Mom and Dad with Julia at Sub Zero after her blessing!  Thank you Mom for making such a beautiful blessing dress! and Congrats again on your new calling Dad!  Hope all is going well.  You should blog about how you're liking it!


Ok now I want to see pictures of your kids!  If you're not sure how to do it call me and I'll walk you through it!  We love you!!


No comments: