Thursday, January 22, 2009

Julia Loves Her Daddy

I took this picture when we were in Salt Lake for a baby blessing.  Julia was only a couple weeks old.  I just think she is so beautiful when she sleeps.  I've managed to get quite a few pictures of Julia and Ben sleeping together.  They both get this really calm, peaceful expression.

Ben has been so wonderful lately.  He comes home every night at about 6 for dinner and usually takes Julia for a while unless she has to eat.  She's starting to get to that stage where I am starting to be able to tell that she really loves us!  It is so much fun to see her grow and change every day!

2 comments:

Christensen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benner said...

She's an angel!!! This is a perfect picture demonstrating a perfect child in an imperfect world (I would be representing the imperfection of course.) Hey everyone, start blogging here, cuz I wanna know what's going on in everyone's lives and I think this is a great way! I check it often!!!